Sunday 27 May 2012

Breast Cancer Survivor Needs Help to Pay Past-Due Medical Bill

Progress: We've raised 1% of the cost of this application!

The Details:

I am 38 years old and a breast cancer survivor. I've come a long way. I have had five surgeries and have finally completed everything I needed to do to beat this cancer and become myself again.

I'm employed and I have insurance, but the cost of my cancer treatments have been really overwhelming. My big project right now is to get my medical bills under control. I am working in an effort to pay some of these bills but that isn't easy on my income.

I'm asking for help to pay for one of the medical bills related to my cancer treatment. This bill should've been paid a long time ago, but it's a bill we didn't expect to receive. We thought insurance was going to cover the bill, but it didn't.

Our financial situation allows us to pay our regular bills and the occasional emergency expense, but we just weren't prepared for the cost of cancer treatment.

I'd like to ask for Modest Needs will help us to afford to pay this one outstanding medical bill and would really appreciate help as we work to recover from the devastating cost of cancer treatment. Thank you for your consideration and for helping my family to move forward after battling this difficult illness.


Help Complete this Application

$674.00 ?is the total cost to complete this application, including the cost of fulfillment.
$6.00 ?has already been given to Modest Needs by donors who've recommended this application for funding.
$668.00 ?is the amount necessary to complete this applicant's request for help.

cheesecake recipe leona lewis carlos beltran air jordan 11 concord unemployment extension the thin man republic wireless

No comments:

Post a Comment